Monday, May 11, 2009

Recount of the last Sunday


Last Sunday, my wife and I went to visit one of our best friends near Epping.

My wife and I arrived at Epping by train. One friend and her husband were waiting for us outside the railway station. They took us to their house. Their house was a new town house, and they just moved in about a half year ago. They showed us around. It was very beautiful.

When we sit and chatted in the waiting room, our friend ordered three boxes of pizza on the internet. About 20 minutes later, the pizza was delivered. My wife and I never did that before and thought it was very convenient, and we would try it in future. The pizza was very delicious.

And then, we played poker. The time elapsed quickly, and we had played for two hours. It was time to walk our friend’s dogs, Max and Friday. We saw the dogs running in the park nearby. They looked adorable.

It began to get dark. My wife and I had to catch the train. Our friend took us to the station, and we said goodbye to them. It was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment